Hi All

Hi all,

My name is Trina Schneider.  I work for a small steel rolling and annealing company.  I was hired on in July 2017 to handle getting them ready for their ISO 9001-2015 audit.  During the process we deiscovered that we lacked the proper software to document some of the things that we needed to for our Automotive customers.  I sampled another program that wasn't very user friendly.  I have used the Gage Pack sorftare from PQ Systems in the past so I was already familiar with the company and how easy their programs are to work with.  It took me a couple of months to get the program installed due to waiting for our parent company to take care of it.  I couldn't be happier that they agreed and purchased the program for not only our small shop but also for the parent company.  
   I am so pleased that this is as user friendly as the Gage Pack software is.  I look forward to getting more familiar with the things that this program is able to do.
   Thanks,

Trina Schneider
T. Schneider

Comments

• PQ SystemsPQ Systems PQ Systems Employee
    Hi Trina,

Welcome to the Community! Also, thank you for the kind words and sharing your experience with GAGEpack!

Please let us know if we can help with GAGEpack, SQCpack, or with this User Community. 

Sincerely,
    PQ Systems Staff