Alerting Charts

Hello,

I know we can apply filters to charts in order to sort the data that we can view at any given time. My question will be regarding the charts that are sent through the alerting system. Is there a way to apply the same filter to the chart that is being sent? At the moment the filter is applied but all the data is being set on the chart.

Best regards,

Armand Barcan

Comments

• Derek BDerek B PQ Systems Employee
    Hi Armand,

I recommend double checking that you have chosen the correct chart to be monitored by SQCpack alerting.  Filters are a very important part of a chart definition and are certainly respected when the images are sent via alerting.

If a feature isn't behaving the way you think it should, I recommend contacting our support staff directly ([email protected]) for the most immediate response.
  • Hello Derek,

I have already received a response for this from the support staff and I have been told that the filter applied to the chart does not apply to the chart registered in the alert.

Best regards,

Armand

• Derek BDerek B PQ Systems Employee
    Hi Armand,

I hope this short video will share some further insight regarding the alerting capabilities with filtered charts.

https://www.screencast.com/t/4NCg9jV2